Monday, March 7, 2011

Extreme Sport.

Extreme Sport

     The only extreme sport I have practiced is rafting. This sport utilizes a raft to navigate a river.  Rafts are propelled with ordinary paddles and hold 4 to 12 persons with a good physical condition and excellent concentration. For this sport you need: a raft, paddles, life vest, helmet, slippers an sting. The firts time I practiced this sport was in village called Tobia (Colombia). Before sailing I was curious and nervous but I was determined to try. When I got on the raft I felt insecure but when I pass by the first descent only experience a lot of adrenaline. At the end of this experience I was totally wet and I was sure that never in my life would return to practice this sport, because the risk is big.  Finally, I think that when you practice an extreme sport, you must be an expert and necessary security measures.

1 comment: